Remote comptroller services are ideal for businesses with revenues between $5 and $15 million.
Let Accounting & Tax Solutions Inc. become your controller and part of your business management team.
- Monthly Financial Statement Analysis and Review Our Certified Public Accountants (CPAs) help management understand the financial statements, compare to budgeted amounts, and how to improve the bottom line.
- Projections We will assist in creating and monitoring budgets and cash flow projections.
- Competition Analysis We will compare your business with others in the industry.
- Analysis We\’ll analyze your trends and financial ratios.
- Constant Availability We will be continuously availability of our professional accounting staff by phone. We encourage your calls – the clock will not be running.
- Insurance Evaluation Review and evaluate your business and liability insurance prior to renewal.
- Year-round Tax Planning Our Enrolled Agents (EAs) and CPAs provide personal and business tax planning throughout the year.
- Audit Representation An Enrolled Agents (EAs) or CPAs can assist by providing counseling, negotiation, offers in compromise, and representation for IRS and Colorado Department of Revenue audits.