Let Accounting & Tax Solutions Inc. assist with your monthly accounting and bookkeeping needs.
Our Monthly Accounting Services entails everything from financial statement compilations to assistance with tax planning throughout the year and preparation of your business tax returns. We can also provide you with QuickBooks setup and training by one of our QuickBooks professionals.
- Balance Sheets and Income Statements We develop profit and loss statements that track revenues and expenses and assist in determining your business operating performance. Our accountants prepare balance sheets for the current period, the year to date, and comparisons to prior years.
- Detailed General Ledger All monthly activity is displayed to ensure that no discrepancies occur in billings or payments.
- Bank Reconciliation Our accountants and bookkeepers will reconcile your accounts each month to ensure that your bank account and accounting are kept up-to-date.
- Payroll Services We have a strategic alliance with specialized payroll service providers for the processing of payroll and payroll tax reports.
- Unlimited Phone Consultation Our tax and accounting professionals are available to answer questions related to your personal or business finances, including financial statements, trend analysis, cash flow projections, and changing tax laws.
- Provide you with access to your financial reports through NetClient.
- Preparation of Business Tax Returns We provide tax planning and tax preparation services for limited liability company, s-corporation, c-corporation, sole-proprietorship and partnership tax returns.
- Tax Law Compliance and Tax Planning Throughout the Year Our Enrolled Agents (EA) and Certified Public Accountants (CPAs) stay current with changing tax laws and so will you.
- Audit Representation Counseling, negotiation, and representation for IRS and Colorado Department of Revenue audits.
Send Us A Message
Contact us now at at (303) 232-8300 or complete the form below for additional information about individual tax preparation.