Our individual tax preparation services include tax preparation and advice by an enrolled agent (EA) or a certified public accountant (CPA).
Included with our tax preparation is a mid-year review and consultation on how to minimize taxes and minimize audit risk. If you are seeking representation with the IRS, we provide this also. Some of the many services we offer include:
- Professional tax preparation and advice.
- Mid-year review (included in preparation fee), in which our CPAs and tax professionals assist in tax planning as the key to tax compliance and reducing tax liability.
- Electronic filing.
- Consultations on how to adjust withholding to minimize taxes at the end of the year or to have more use of your money throughout the year.
- Estimated payment calculations.
- Advice on how to pay the lowest taxes possible – LEGALLY.
- Suggestions on how to minimize your audit risk.
- A tax newsletter, featuring the latest tax tips and tax law change information.
- Tax planning to help you create a tax strategy that is suited to your unique situation.
- IRS representation. An enrolled agent (EA) or certified public accountant (CPA) can assist you by providing counseling, negotiation, and representation for IRS and Colorado Department of Revenue audits, filing an extension, non-filed returns, and back taxes.
Send Us A Message
Contact us now at at (303) 232-8300 or complete the form below for additional information about individual tax preparation.